Numismatics began for me in the early 1970’s when my Grandfather stuffed interesting coins into my piggy bank. The coins were old and dirty, but I viewed them with fascinated love since they were a gift from Grandpa. At age ten a friend from California casually suggested that I collect coins to facilitate trading through the mail. As an impressionable kid, I agreed. The next step was to compare the coins in the old piggy bank to the designs in my new Redbook.
My father learned of my interest and promptly gifted me with the coin collection started by his father. Some of the silver dollars in the green albums were discolored, so I promptly cleaned them with baking soda and a toothbrush. Bad idea.
Fast forward to the present, I have maintained the same location inside Harris Bank in Mequon since 2001. I offer honest, professional service to everyone. No hype, no pressure, and no games.
Whether you are interested in building a great coin collection, selling coins, gathering information, or just stopping by to say hello, call anytime to set up an appointment. Thank you for reading!
- American Numismatic Association (LM-4320)
- Professional Numismatists Guild (#675)
- Central States Numismatic Society (LM-604)
- Milwaukee Numismatic Society (LM-76)
- South Shore Coin Club
- Florida United Numismatists (LM-700)
- National Silver Dollar Roundtable (LM-131)
- Industry Council for Tangible Assets
- Coin Dealers Helping Coin Dealers (CDHCD)
- Ozaukee Coin Club
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Milwaukee North Shore
We submit coins and currency for professional grading to:
- Professional Coin Grading Service
- PCGS Currency
- Numismatic Conservation Service
- Paper Money Guaranty
- Certified Acceptance Corporation (CAC)